MHPC22 in Oslo 22/09 - 24/09/2022
Musicians' and Performing Artists' Health and Performance Conference 2022 in Oslo is Integrating Body and Mind!
The MHPC22 will be a national, Nordic and international forum for physicians, therapists, educators, artistic directors/employers, athletic trainers, musicians/performing artists and music/performing arts students and other performing arts and health care professionals who seek to improve the performance, health and well-being of musicians and performing artists within all genres.
The conference aims to combine scientific knowledge and practical experience through a range of keynote speakers, panel debates, paper presentations, demonstration or performance presentations, workshops, poster presentasions, round table/symposium as well planned networking.
We welcome submissions on musicians’ and performing artists' health and performance.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Mental health and performance psychology
- Sound and hearing disorders
- Musicians/performing artists and the brain and nervous system
- Prevention, promotion of health, physical exercise and rehabilitation,physiotherapy/other forms of physical therapy, examination andtreatment
- Research methods, work environment and exposure measurements
- Musicians and performing artists' health and working conditions andpsychosocial factors in artists' work environment
- Educational programs designed to enhance health and well-beingpractices and performance
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we welcome admissions that incorporate issues and consequences of the crises seen in relation to the above mentioned topics.
- Read more:
- Call for papers: https://nmh.no/en/news/mhpc22-call-for-papers